The mission of the bank - Creating new jobs through the development of small business, private entrepreneurship, support for the poor, development of handicrafts and home-based work, especially in rural areas, providing microfinance services to the population.
The Bank aims to fully satisfy the needs of its customers, to become a modern and competitive financial institution, and to expand its participation in the international capital market.
The bank's development strategy is being implemented in priority areas:
- Development of customer service infrastructure and conditions;
- Improvement of corporate governance;
- Development of financial management;
- development of HR functions;
- Digitization and automation of business processes;
- Development of the sales network and banking products.