The positive updates, creative works, priority directions of development and the essence of the reforms implemented in our country depend first of all on the correct selection, formation and management of the personnel reserve. The main goal of personnel policy in fulfilling the tasks assigned to the bank is to form a team of professional personnel. To achieve these goals, the bank performs the following tasks:
Provision of highly qualified employees:
- study of demand for employees, forecasting, gradual formation of a system for selecting employees;
- formation of a reserve, planning the promotion of employees by official level;
- professional training of employees.
Improving the motivation system:
- encouragement and promotion of employees who contribute to the development of the bank;
- optimization of the bank's structure, raising the level of methodological work;
- development of a strategy for working with employees.
Development of corporate culture:
- providing employees with information regarding the tasks assigned to the bank;
- improving corporate culture through a comprehensive program;
- improvement of the socio-psychological environment.
The optimization of personnel policy and the improvement of its mechanisms are directly related to the qualitative and effective implementation of the activities of each employee, the improvement of labor activity, advanced training, and the formation of a reserve of managerial personnel.
In order to organize a reserve of senior employees, the Board of the Bank has organized a Commission to determine professional suitability in the main areas of banking activity, which on an ongoing basis conducts regular conversations with staff to determine the level of professionalism of employees.
To date, all conditions have been created for the work of personnel in the bank's system, a system for organizing vacations during vacations and restoring health has been thought out. Effective social support is provided on the basis of a social contract signed between the employer, staff and the trade union committee.