Being one of the largest financial catalysts in the banking services market, JSC Microcredit Bank carries out following comprehensive treasury operations:
Operations in the financial and money markets:
- Attracting and placing deposits in foreign and national currencies from legal entities and financial institutions at current interest rates;
- Placing and borrowing funds in national currency for long-term, medium-term and short-term deposits in the interbank money market;
- Overnight, Deposit auction, Repo and Swap transactions with the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Purchase of Treasury bills of Ministry of Finance and Bonds of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Foreign Exchange Market Transactions:
- Carry out FOREX transactions on the terms of TOD, TOM, SPOT and FORWARD between the main currency pairs (USD, EUR, GBP and RUB) according to the requests of customers and partner banks;
- Currency hedging operations for customers taking into account constant volatility of currency quotations and regular changing of market conditions
- Provision of consulting services for investors regarding purchase and sale of deposit certificates issued by the bank.