The primary organization was established in order to ensure the implementation of the Law "On State Policy Regarding Youth", Decree No. PQ-3138 and Decree No. PF-5106 of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. included bank employees.
Goals and objectives of the primary organization:
- to support the efforts of young employees in order to take a strong position of the bank in the financial market and to bring the level of service to the level of world standards;
- to protect the rights and legal interests of young people, to support their aspirations to acquire modern professions;
- to help young men and women fully demonstrate their intelligence and energy;
- creating conditions for young employees to occupy a worthy place in the life of the bank;
- forming a healthy lifestyle and culture among young people, involving them in physical education and sports regularly;
- to carry out work aimed at young people's in-depth knowledge, learning foreign languages and mastering modern information and communication technologies, as well as their professional development;
- activities of clubs and circles that promote reading among young people, discover talented young people, support and encourage them in every way, develop their intellectual and creative abilities organization.
Work performed by the initial organization:
- A joint decision was signed with "Mikrokreditbank" ADB and the Central Council of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan;
- In cooperation with the Central Council of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan, the projects "My business idea" and "Young entrepreneur help the country" were launched among the graduates of the vocational college;
- visited exhibitions, festivals, contests, lectures, meetings with famous figures of culture, art and science, theater performances and other entertainment events with young people.
- Meetings were organized with graduates of higher educational institutions such as Tashkent State University of Economics, Tashkent Financial Institute, and young people who recorded high results in their field were accepted to the bank;
- a reserve structure was formed in order to transfer talented young employees to management positions;
- trips to historical monuments, monuments and architectural structures of our country were organized with young people;
- meetings with young people were organized under the leadership of the chairman and deputies of the bank's management;
- preferential microloans were allocated to young people and women for setting up their own businesses.
The leader of the primary organization of the Youth Union of Uzbekistan in the joint-stock-commercial bank "Mikrokreditbank": Gaffarov Ravshanjon Abduqayumovich (Head of the Center for Training and Development of Personnel, Distance Education Department. Tel: +99891 504-02-12, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Coordinator of the "Public events and sports-health issues" coordinator of the primary organization: Sobirjanov Nodirbek Shukhratovich (Head of the Department of Personnel Management, Department of Employee Incentive Management. Tel: +998 97 464 56 44, E-mail: email@example.com)
Coordinator of the "Information service and public relations department" of the start-up organization: Igamberdiyeva Komila Rustam qizi (Manager of the information service. Tel: +998 94 406 93 33, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The coordinator of the socio-economic direction of the start-up organization: Abduganiyev Shakhbozbek Maqsadjonovich (Chief specialist of the Retail Business Department, Sales Management Department. Tel: +998 94 172 22 55, E-mail: email@example.com)