The corporate governance system of JSCB "Microcreditbank" is built on the basis of the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Corporate Governance Code, regulatory legal acts of the Central Bank and the principles of using world experience.
The bank has its own structure, including corporate governance bodies - the general meeting of shareholders, the supervisory board, the board and the audit commission of the bank, 2 committees and commissions under the supervisory board and 8 under the board
Tasks of corporate governance of the bank:
- Protection of the rights and interests of shareholders;
- Increasing the investment attractiveness of the bank;
- Improving the efficiency and competitiveness of the bank;
- Definition of the bank's development strategy and establishment of control over its implementation;
- Approval and control over the implementation of the Business plan, etc.;
- Introduction of new types of services, innovative ideas, increasing the level of efficiency of the service process.
GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The General Meeting of Shareholders is the supreme governing body of the bank and makes decisions on the most important areas of the bank's activities.